Details of the Opsal Building in Southeast False Creek Released
They have been taking the siding off of the Opsal Steel sheds at 2nd and Quebec in preparation for their re-birth as part of the Opsal condominium building by Bastion Development Corporation.
Some details of the tower are now available (quoted from an email from them):
– Tallest building in Southeast False Creek
– Oversized balconies & 8’6″ ceilings
– Ultra modern finishes; Moen faucets, Kohler fixtures and sinks, Fisher & Paykel refrigerator and stainless steel Bosch appliances
– Explore your neighbourhood; walk or cycle to Chinatown, Gastown, Yaletown or the Cambie corridor
– Panoramic views of the downtown core, North Shore mountains, False Creek and Burrard Inlet
– 1918 heritage reconstruction into a commercial space
– Canada Line SkyTrain just a 5 minute walk away – your direct link to YVR International Airport
– 30 years of exceptional building history by Bastion Development Corporation
Are you interested in buying a condo at Opsal? Leave a comment below or contact the Southeast False Creek Living team. Previews are scheduled to start this month.
UPDATE: Pricing announced for Opsal!
– Studios: $259,000
– One bedrooms: $349,000
– Two bedrooms: $728,000
Decent prices for the studios and one bedrooms, but those better be some dang nice 2 bedrooms.